Accounts Receivable and PayableSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
We are seeking a highly detailed individual with experience in A/R, A/P and Bookkeeping. The individual must have knowledge of QuickBooks, SharePoint and working on a cloud base. Knowledge in the automotive industry, towing, transportation and working with law enforcement on a regular basis is a plus, but not required. This position requires excellent attendance, data entry, customer support, communication and computer skills. This position will work with various departments and individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Create and send invoices for shop work
- Review invoices from Towbook and make sure they were properly billed (understand sales tax and how to adjust for it).
- Push over invoices from Towbook
- Learn how each customer is billed
- Take and properly record payments on invoices and accounts
- Create monthly AR statements
- Review bills that come through and push them to the correct management for approval
- Enter approved bills into QuickBooks and code them to correct expense accounts and classes
- Scan all bills into the AR Folders
- Verify all bills were received and approved with monthly AP statements
- Enter credit card receipts into QuickBooks
- Match up credit card receipts into QuickBooks
- Release impound cars/take payment
- Answer phone/direct calls
- Take dispatch calls (back-up to the Dubuque location)
- Assist Shop Manager and Parts Manager with administrative duties as needed
- Vehicle Inventory Control and impound release
- Assist in books for multi business entities within the company
Experience: Preferred Degree in Accounting or 5 years of experience in Bookkeeping and Accounting.
If interested in this opportunity, connect with Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
QuickBooks (Accounting Software)
|Years of Experience||--|