Data Entry OperatorSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Admin Assistant/Customer Service Rep -
1st Shift: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Ability to pass background check and employee verification
- Proven expert customer service skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
- Computer experience with a comprehensive business software package
- Basic knowledge of office equipment such as fax and copy machines
- Willingness to file documents and assist other staff as necessary
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the first line of customer contact in areas of customer service; answer, handle or direct incoming calls
- Dispatch service calls to appropriate field service technician
- Order and ship service parts and support techs by sourcing parts.
- Generate service contract proposals in advance of one-year product warranty expiration
- Maintain the service agreement database, and communicate changes to field and sales teams
- Obtain RMA’s for service parts, track and place in inventory on their return
- Update preventative maintenance schedule and share with the field team
- Assist with filing and maintenance of invoice, service, and sales files
- Manage alarm monitoring contracts, notifications and renewals
- Responsibilities may include payment processing and simple account adjustments
- Provide resolution to customer inquiries
- Additional duties as needed/assigned
To Apply - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-927-2585
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Field Service Management
|Years of Experience||--|