Foodliner, Inc. is the food grade trucking division under the McCoy Group. We have terminals in several different parts of the country. Foodliner hauls food grade bulk ingredients for many of the largest manufacturing plants in the US. Our superior drivers and customer service skills, makes us one of the best trucking companies in the US.
Trucking Dispatch Operation (Internship)
Work, learn, and earn at a strong, stable, growing company that will “Go the Distance” with you. Foodliner, Inc., a subsidiary of the McCoy Group, is one of the largest bulk food grade carriers in the country and a Transport Topics Top 100 carrier.
We have Internship opportunities at our corporate Foodliner Central Dispatch operation in Dubuque, Iowa. Using a team approach our Central Dispatch supports freight movements throughout North America by coordinating with drivers, customers, and Terminal Managers.
- Assist Fleet Managers in Central Dispatch Operations
- Internship of 15-20 hours per week in the fall of 2021 with potential to extend into the spring of 2022
- Hours could be days, weekends, or after normal business hours
- Will work with intern to schedule around college class responsibilities
- Prefer a sophomore or junior with business and/or transportation/logistics focus
- If needed, will work with intern on college credit for work experience
- Fair compensation while you learn!
- $15.00 an hour.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Click to Apply Now!|
Full or Part Time
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|