Learning Management System (LMS) and Documentation InternCrescent Electric Supply Co, Dubuque, IA
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, you can also visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Work directly with Training & Development Manager and subject matter experts to prepare, coordinate, and document corporate training programs, training materials and presentations.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop in-person and e-learning content including process maps, training guides, videos, and quizzes.
- Ensure that all training materials and programs are compliant with state and federal laws and regulations governing the business.
- Act as point-of-contact for partner training programs (NAED, AMA, etc.) and assist with employee enrollment of programs.
- Support online learning management system for the enterprise. Tasks may include: creation & maintenance of online courses, support tickets & troubleshooting as needed, report creation and maintenance, LMS layout maintenance, etc.
- Act as documentation specialist for training documentation updates. Work with process owners and assist with writing & documentation of Crescent processes.
- Basic understanding of change management and process improvement practices and ability to put related principles into action.
- Experience in using content authoring tools such as Camtasia, Storyline 360 or Adobe Captivate to create innovative, creative and engaging content.
- Advanced computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom, etc.)
- Must meet Crescent Electric Supply Company’s requirements to drive as stated in the Driving Company Vehicles policy found in the Employee Handbook and Policy Manual.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 1+ year education in business, HR, Communication, Education or other related field or commensurate experience.
- Experience with technical writing or procedure documentation preferred.
|Years of Experience||--|