Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Act as primary contact for incoming property/tenant phone calls and online inquiries; providing optimal customer service in a professional manner
- Dispatch maintenance technicians to manage incoming requests and facilitate effective maintenance of properties
- Assist with preparation and budgeting of Common Area Maintenance (CAM) dues, invoices, and related correspondence
- Maintain all aspects of facility paperwork including daily, monthly, and annual reporting; service agreements; invoicing; insurance compliance by tenants; and policy compliance for contracted work
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable by coding invoices for payment and entering into accounting system
- Administer contracted work, maintenance agreements, capital expenditures and the purchase of supplies
- Assist in the project management of new real estate developments and existing building improvements
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects, and to minimize project risks
- Develop and implements procedures and systems that continually improve and streamline the operation and management of properties
- Stay at the front and be a champion of changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- Previous customer service experience
- College degree and/or continuing education
- Experience working in property management, real estate or similar industry
- High Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Drive for continuous improvement and desire to learn and grow professionally
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in growing environment
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:|
|Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|