On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local production company to actively recruit full time Material Handlers to join their team. This is a 3rd shift opportunity.
- Responsible for generating pull reports and replenishing parts from the warehouse to facility production areas
- Maintains product organization within the warehouse
- Responsible for keeping shelves, staging areas clean and organized, keeps production drop areas staged with part, ensuring consistent workflow, help organize as necessary, perform all work in a safe manner without damaging product, equipment or property
- Safely operate tugger, class 1 and class 2 forklifts to assist in loading or moving materials and products from the warehouse to production floor
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- 3rd shift 11pm-7am Sunday-Thursday
Position Type: Evaluation hire
About Express: Express Employment Professionals is a locally owned and operated job match company. We specialize in connecting our community to long term, permanent work opportunities. As a 2021 Best of Staffing Awards Winner, we are dedicated to helping individuals find the best job to match their desires and skill set. One interview with us is similar to interviewing for over 100 companies. Apply to join our Express family today. As always, there is never a fee to the jobseeker!
Express Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|