Customer Support SpecialistEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A locally owned and growing independent insurance agent in Dubuque is seeking a full time position for a Personal Lines Sales Support Specialist/Customer Service Representative.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assisting current customer base with policy changes and upselling of current policy holders
- Address insurance concerns of clients and educate them to understand their policies and coverages
- Selling Insurance and the ability to understand how each company’s coverage is diverse
- Working with personal lines team to continue to grow the book of business
- Customer service experience
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills
- Experience in problem solving
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Property and casualty license is preferred but not required. Candidates must be willing to obtain license, and acquire within first 90 days of hire.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 1st shift
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
About Express: Express Employment Professionals is a locally owned and operated job match company. We specialize in connecting our community to long term, permanent work opportunities. As a 2021 Best of Staffing Awards Winner, we are dedicated to helping individuals find the best job to match their desires and skill set. One interview with us is similar to interviewing for over 100 companies. Apply to join our Express family today. As always, there is never a fee to the jobseeker!
Express Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:|
|Apply in Person:|
|1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|